By signing up and using a CarWashPass (CWP) Membership Card, member agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- CWP paid memberships will be billed monthly or annually (depending on plan chosen) to the member’s credit card on file. Members may cancel at any time, and will not receive further billings. Member may continue to use the service until the renewal date. Partial refunds will not be issued.
- Gold and Platinum members will be issued an RFID tag at the car wash of their choice. The RFID tag is valid at all locations of that chain, if applicable. The CWP location map shows which wash packages correspond to Gold and Platinum CWP memberships. All participating express locations have free vacuums unless indicated on the locator. Other services may be available at some locations for additional cost.
- Members are limited to one wash per day.
- Members may switch to a different car wash or chain at any time, but may not do so more than once every 30 days.
- Memberships may not be shared. Each membership is for ONE vehicle. Please contact Customer Service to switch a membership to a new vehicle.
- Full Service Car Wash and Dent Repair discounts are available at participating locations. See locator for details.
- Provision of services is between members and participating car washes. CWP assumes no liability for any loss or damages resulting from services provided by car washes.
- Member agrees to receive offers from CWP or its partners for additional products or services. CWP will not provide member information to any third parties beyond that required to provide membership services.